Bet9ja booking tends to be a bit more complicated than what we think. You will know what we’re talking about when you make your first Bet9ja booking. The booking codes seem intimidating at first, but when you get a good grasp of it you can definitely nail the game. And because the booking codes are difficult to learn, we’ve explained some of these booking codes and gave some tips when making booking predictions. Bet9ja booking is hard at first glance and knowing the essentials of booking makes betting worthwhile.
Bet9ja Booking Codes
Booking codes are numbers that represent and identify each match. These codes are important when making a payment, too. When you know the rules of the game, your chances to win the bet is high. Understanding Bet9ja booking codes also let you understand how the game flows. Here are some of the booking codes that you need to know:
Bet9ja’s booking code in the main tab has three options to win the bet:
1×2: this is consist of the following:
- 1: the host team is the winner
- X: there are no winners
- 2: the opponent team is the winner
DC: this option has three variants:
- 1X: the host team is the winner or there will be no winners
- X2: the opponent team is the winner or there will be no winners at all
- 12: there should definitely be a winner, hence, there is one team who loses
O/U2.5: these options let you predict the number of goals:
- 5 O: choosing this will make you win if there are at least three goals
- 5 U: this will make you win if there are two goals or less
Draw No Bet
These booking codes allow your chances of winnings to increase but required you to pay for it:
- 2DNB: if the host team is the winner, you lose
- 1DNB: if the opposing team is the winner, you lose
Half-Time or Full-Time
The following booking codes allow you to bet on the result of either the half of the match or the full game.
- HF 2/2: opponent team wins in both the first half and in the full game
- HF 2/X: opponent team wins in the first half but not in the full game
- HF 2/1: opponent team wins in the first half, but the host team wins in the match
- HF X/2: no one wins in the first half, but the opponent team wins in the match
- HF X/X: no one wins in both the first half and the full game
- HF X/1: no one wins in the first half but the host team wins in the match
- HF 1/2: host team wins in the first half, but the opponent team wins in the match
- HF 1/X: host team wins in the first half, but no one wins in the whole match
- HF 1/1: opponent team wins in the first half and in the full game
These Bet9ja booking codes are simpler to understand. Below are the booking codes for the Goal tab:
- 0: if no goals appeared in the game, you win
- 1,2,3,4,5: you win depending on the number of goals you bet from 1 to 5
- 6+: if six and more goals appear, you win
You may try to bet on who will get the first goal:
- 2-1st Goal – the opposing team scores the first goal
- 1-1st Goal – the host team scores the first goal
- X-1st Goal – no one scores the first goal
Tips for Bet9ja Booking Predictions
Bet9ja booking is popular not just in Nigeria but perhaps all over the world. But it becomes inevitable that players lose a huge amount of cash every week. Winning is not always about luck. Sometimes, winning happens when you have strategies and good instincts to follow. Plus, the chances of winning are high when you know the booking codes. So below are some tips for Bet 9ja booking predictions:
1. Know the sport and the team
It is essential in booking predictions to know first and foremost the rules of the sport you are betting at. You can’t easily win the game without knowing how the sport goes. Sometimes, betting on a team who has previously won several times is not a smart move. However, it is also important to know the best players in certain aspects. But more than knowing the team and its players, take note of the team’s strategies.
2. Never show any greediness
In any betting game, you should never be too greedy. When you get too greedy, you might just keep on cashing out until you realize you don’t have any more cash for booking predictions.
3. A team that previously won doesn’t always win
Booking predictions are called ‘predictions’ for a reason, it doesn’t mean that it will come true 100%. Therefore, predicting that your favorite team will win doesn’t mean that they will really do. Have this mindset and find for a better strategy than just betting on the possible winning team.
4. Bet on low markets
Booking predictions on high markets give you tons of rivals. Thus, winning will be harder. Anyway, booking predictions are more fun when exploring low markets.
5. Resist the temptation of odds
When making booking predictions, do not easily trust the odds given by bookmakers. Follow your instincts and resist the temptation. At the end of the day, the risks are higher than the bets.
How to Book a Bet?
Betting is made easier thanks to Bet9ja. There are only 8 simple steps to follow when making a Bet 9ja booking. Take note that betting odds may change and bets will be placed using the odds when payment is made.
- Step 1: Go to bet9ja.com
- Step 2: DO NOT log into your account (If you already have one)
- Step 3: Click on the selections you want to bet on
- Step 4: Refer to the Betslip tab and click on the Bet button
- Step 5: Print or Send your Bet 9ja booking via email
- Step 6: Visit any Bet9ja shop
- Step 7: Show the confirmation (Print out or email)
- Step 8: Pay for your Bet9ja booking and the bet will be placed by the cashier