Best Bitcoin Betting WebsitesWhile we recommend every bookmaker on the list, we understand that some punters want to be steered in the proper way. We’ve divided everything down into the most common categories so you don’t have to do all of the comparing and contrasting yourself. Simply select the feature that is most essential to you and click “Claim” to sign up and receive your bonus!
Making Bitcoin Betting DepositsYou must be wondering what the specific process of utilizing Bitcoin to deposit is now that you are well informed of the benefits and drawbacks of using Bitcoin for daily made bets at betting sites. Fortunately for you, we’ve put up a step-by-step guide that will walk you through the process of successfully depositing with Bitcoin:
How to Use Bitcoin Betting Sites to Make a Deposit
- Log into your account at the betting site where you want to play.
- Then, after entering your user name and password, click Login.
- Locate and click the ‘Deposit’ Button.
- Select Bitcoin from the list of acceptable payment options, as well as your country.
- A second window appears once you select the Bitcoin deposit option. Put the amount you want to put here.
- The following window will ask for some basic personal information.
Withdraw your Winnings in BitcoinAlmost every Bitcoin sportsbook now allows players to withdraw their winnings to their Bitcoin wallet. This is fantastic news for punters who don’t want to waste money on conversion costs because there’s no reason to convert your Bitcoin betting winnings into FIAT cash unless you wish to. What’s even great is that Bitcoin betting withdrawals are really simple. Simply follow the procedures outlined in the guide above, but instead of going to the “Deposit” area of the betting site, go to the “Withdraw” section. The rest of the package is practically identical. NOTE: Some bookies will let you have numerous “wallets” in your account, one for each currency. You will almost certainly be charged a conversion fee if you attempt to withdraw winnings in a currency other than Bitcoin. Withdrawing funds from a Bitcoin wallet does not entail the same fees.
How to Create a Bitcoin WalletThe complete process of purchasing or mining Bitcoins is far too complex to be covered in this study. About the Internet, there is a large database of publications on how to obtain Bitcoin. Instead, we’ll concentrate on the actions involved in using Bitcoin betting sites via a wallet.
Creating a Wallet
- Go to https://wallet.bitcoin.com/ and select ‘Get a Free Wallet’ from the drop-down menu.
- Next, based on the platform and operating system you’ll be utilising, select the best solution for your needs.
- The download of the Install Pack will begin after you click on the preferred Operating System.
- After that, install the software on your computer, and your dedicated Bitcoin wallet will be ready to use at betting sites.