“The King’s Arena”
Having been founded in 2016, Lionsbet is relatively a new online bookmaker in the market. However, it is definitely not an underdog among all the other sportsbooks that have already made their mark in the gambling industry.
- Online bookmaker that offers its services in various multi-platforms such as in web, mobiles, and tablets
- Sportsbook covers all major sports and a significant number of other betting types
- Exciting promotions and bonuses for both new and existing customers
- Competitive sports betting and virtual markets
- Features a great website, exciting promotions and accumulating bonuses, easy transactions and fast payouts, highest odds in the market, cashback, free bets, and 24/7 customer service
- Hosts one of the largest selection of online virtual games, and sports betting events for pre and live matches that are available for play on multi-platforms
Graphics and Theme
- Neat layout and easy to navigate interface
- Modern and professional looking site using High Definition graphics, a well-balanced color scheme, and organized elements
- Categorized according to the type of sports or games, team, and current games
- Promotions through ads on the site
- Visible popular markets section
- Right side: Updated bet slip
- Left side: List of sports and matching information like odds and country listings
- Informative and straight to the point
Upon entering the website via a mobile device, LionsBet’s system will provide options for viewing the website. Depending on the device compatibility, players may choose:
- New Mobile and Tablet Version – a modified version of the desktop version to make it easier to navigate and view on smaller devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- Old Mobile Version – a simplified version of the desktop and tablet version. The functionality of the site on old mobile devices was focused more than that the design so it is not as impressive looking in this version.
- PC/ Desktop Version – the system will load the full website version on desktop devices as well as on mobile. This version is not recommended to be used using mobile devices since it will load slower, has smaller icons and much difficult to navigate than the intended mobile version.
Getting Started with Lions Bet : Making Your Own Account
- Visit the homepage and click Sign Up. Fill in the necessary information to get verified for an account.
- Once your account is created, you can now fund your account and start betting.
- You must be at least 18 years old in order to make an account
- You are only eligible to create one account
Bonus and Promotions
LionsBet is generous to its customers. Funding your account will open up to you various bonuses that will make your experience at LionsBet a good time and money’s worth.
First Deposit Bonus
New players will be given 100% first deposit bonus of up to N30,000. Aside from this, LionsBet offers various bonuses and promotions such as Accumulator Boost, Cashback, Weekly Freebet, Deposit Achievements, Frequent Player Points, Affiliate program and more.
This bonus rewards loyal customer for making at least N100, 000 deposit amount at LionsBet. This is definitely a steal since such reward can either be withdrawn or used to place bets on your next games. Once the player reached the said amount, the player can request for a payout which is 1% of the deposit made. Every N100, 000 entitles players a 1% payout that can be withdrawn.
This bonus will boost your total winnings. It is calculated on accumulated games of 3 or more selections with at least 1.2 individual odds. Any void events will not qualify for this bonus.
This enables players to get a percentage of his losses back at a given period. Players are entitled with 8 matches on bet slip with a minimum odds of 1.3. If the players bet slip contain any game with less than 1.3 odds, the player will not be available for a cashback bonus.
This bonus is a reward for the loyal customers. Players will be able to place a bet on any sports they like and use the free bets to play. Free bets have an expiry date of 1 week with 1.2 minimum odds for a single bet and an accumulator of 1.2 per game.
Frequent Player Points
This enables players to accumulate redeemable points which can be used to stake bets or withdrawn. Once the player reaches 1000 points and clicks on the bonus, the points will be automatically exchanged to real Naira money and will be sent to the winning balance. Every point is equivalent to 1 Naira.
Weekly Giveaways from LionsBet’s Social Media Accounts
Lionsbet weekly giveaways occur every Tuesday on all social media platform of Lionsbet on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter. Winners of the giveaways are gifted with free gifts, vouchers and other exciting bonus that they can use for their session at Lionsbet.
- Various sports markets which includes Soccer, Tennis, Basketball, Ski Jumping, Handball, Volleyball, and even E-sports such as Counter-Strike
- Provides its clients the access to different leagues on each sport
- Offers Live Sports games, Virtual Sports such as Football, Greyhounds, and Dashing Derby
- Offers casino games such as Keno, Scratchcards and arcade table games
- Virtual games have also gathered a great amount of following and has been an increasingly popular form of wagering
- Ice Hockey
- E-Sports Counter Strike
- Aussie Rules
- Winter Sports
- Winter Sports
- American Football
- Dashing Derby
- Poker Dice
- Race The Ace
- Classic Bingo
- Rally HiLo
- Treasure Tomb
- Europa League
- Virtual African Cup
- Virtual Champions
- Virtual Euro 2016
- Virtual Rugby
- Virtual Soccer
- Virtual World Cup
- Off Scratch
- Grand Prix Gold
- Scratch Soccer
- Rugby Riches
- Keno Kick Off
- Jackpot Keno
- Keno Lab
Convenient Payment Options
Customers can make use of LionBet’s Web Pay platform using:
- Debit or Credit card
- QuickTeller (via Web and ATM; charges N100 per transaction)
- Direct Pay at any of Lionbet’s registered banks
These payment options are also available in mobile form.
You can also place your deposit via voucher. Players can place a minimum deposit of N50 to a maximum deposit of N30 000 to start a session at LionsBet.
This online sportsbook only accepts payments in Naira, thus, any conversion charges will be shouldered by the account holder.
Withdrawals can only be processed via bank payout.
The maximum withdrawals per day is at N250,000 while minimum withdrawals are currently at N1,000.
- Speed, efficiency, friendliness and first class treatment to clients when dealing with any queries and concerns
- Direct email feature from the contact page of the site, landline, live chat feature, as well as social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram
- FAQ section on the site
License and Security
- Regulated by the Lagos State Lotteries Board
- Ensures it follows strict guidelines and laws on online gambling
- Protects its users against fraud and other illegal acts against players
- SSL Web Server Certificate to prove that it ensures secure and safe communication through data encryption
- All transactions and player information are securely managed and backed up to ensure smooth, secure and worry-free transactions
- Good range of sports and virtual markets
- Impressive Layout and Design of the website
- Generous Welcome Bonus
- Convenient Payment Options
- Instant Withdrawals
- Offers various versions of the scratch card
- 24/7 Customer Service
- Only accepts Naira currency
- Limited Selection of Table Games
- Withdrawals can only be processed via Bank Payout
Lions Bet is definitely not one to pass when it comes to finding the best online sportsbook in Nigeria. Customer Satisfaction is an absolute priority of LionsBet.
It allows visitors to get a glimpse of their impressive line up of sports and game selection which players can bet on and play. It displays an atmosphere of a great sports betting platform with the best competitive odds and a great list of betting events to join in. LionsBet is keen to become one sportsbook that provides all that online sports betting fans may need.