When talking about sportsbook websites, NairaBet is likely one of those websites that you will encounter first. It has become one of the cult favorites of Nigerians. You get everything in one website – virtual betting, casino, blog, big bonuses and promotions, including well-known sports leagues.
Founder of Naira bet
NairaBet is the oldest sportsbook and casino in Nigeria that started operating in 2009 and is licensed and regulated by the Lagos State Lottery Board. This was founded by Nigerian politician and philanthropist Akin Alabi, who was also a known to be a businessman and motivated the youth to establish their own business by holding seminars.
He particularly established this betting platform as he observed its growing trend within the African society and the flourishing interest of the people in this particular activity. From its name alone, Naira Bet is available in Nigeria with its local currency, Naira.
NairaBet Sports and Markets
Naira Bet has a handful of sports you can bet on including several in-demand leagues in football, baseball, tennis and other sports all over the world.
They are also in partnership with Colossus that offers pool betting. Players can enjoy in-play and virtual games. Virtual games also include sports such as football, basketball, tennis, Eurocup, horse racing, and dog racing.
In Naira Bet, football remains as the most sought-after sport but there are more sports on offer.
- Rugby league
- Rugby Union
- Table tennis
- Water polo
- Mixed martial arts
- Beach volleyball
Naira Bet football
Football is perhaps the most popular sport among bookmakers and Naira bet has it.
Popular leagues include the well-known ones in England such as Premier League, League One, League Two, EFL Cup, and Community Shield.
In the USA, Major League Soccer is known to avid football fans as the ‘retirement league’ for most players from Europe.
Finland’s very own football league, Veikkausliiga, has been famous for goals. Urvalsdeild league in Iceland also features football games where a handful of goals are scored.
Football betting options
There are a couple of betting options found in the website under football. Nairabet codes may be difficult to comprehend at first. Thus, we will explain some of these, particularly those that are found in Main tab:
- 1 X 2: The option to select either a home win, draw, or opponent win.
- Correct score: Predict the correct score of the game.
- Both Teams to Score: Predict if the team will score or not
- Halftime/Fulltime: Predict the result for halftime and full time
- Total goals
- Double Chance: Predict a win or draw
- Draw no bet: Refund your money if it the game ends in a draw
- Number of goals
- Handicap (1X2): Give one of the teams an advantage before the game starts.
- Result After The First 10 Minutes
- Time Of First Goal – 15 minutes intervals
- Team to Score
- Halftime/Full-time Correct Score: Predict the correct halftime or full-time score
Naira Bet Website
- Three-column layout with a green and white color scheme that lists different sports which can be seen on the left side
- The center part is populated with graphics and bets and odds
- The right side feature the bet slip, tutorials, promotions and virtual sports
- The top of the website feature the log-in and register tabs, Daily Coupons, In-play, Virtuals, Casino, and Blog
- Overall user-friendly and easy to navigate
- Allows the players to easily access the markets through its search bar
- The odds can be viewed in the three common types of odds – decimal, fractional, or American odds
- Basic layout
Naira Bet Mobile Website
- Mobile-optimized website that can be accessed through mobile devices
- Can access the mobile-friendly bookmaker on all devices
- Mobile-optimized website also designed for those who do not want the interface of the main website
- Compatible with all types of smartphones, tablets, iPhones, and iPads
- No mobile app available
NairaBet mobile website has a similar interface to its desktop version. Of course with slight modifications, it still features the exact functions including the following display on the Menu:
- Live Betting
- Bet Code
Naira Bet Casino
Players can also access the sportsbook website’s casino where they can find alternative games other than sports betting. The casino games are distributed by some of the biggest game developers in the iGaming industry.
Players can choose from classic table games to video slots to scratch cards. Top games include Royal Charm, Tokyo Nights, Zodiac Fortune, Santa’s Workshop, European Roulette, Rio Bingo, X-O Manowar, and Lucky Keno.
Bonuses and Promotions
Despite not having sign-up or welcome bonuses, Naira Bet still offers different kinds of promotions players can enjoy all throughout their betting experience. Here are some of the promotions:
A Free Shot At N20,000,000! – Log-in and click the Colossus tab and a Free Play is waiting for you.
Naira bet Goalless Draw Money Back
Place a pre-match single or accumulator bet on 1 X 2 on any English Premier League match and when the game ends with a goalless or 0-0 score, they will refund your stake in full.
Monday Funding Madness
You can get 10% bonus when you fund your account between 9 am and 9 pm on Mondays.
- Every channel available to contact them
- Responsive and professional customer support team
- Can be reached by telephone at 0-700-624-722-38/0700 NAIRA BET and contacted via email at [email protected] or via live chat at their website and on social media accounts
Social Media Accounts
Facebook – @nairabetonline
Twitter – @Nairabet
Instagram – @officialnairabet
You could also go to their office if you want to be more personal and more formal with the support team:
Suite A1, De Cherub Mall Plaza,
KM 18, Lekki-Epe Expressway,
Alpha Beach Junction,
Naira Bet has partnered with trusted and efficient payment methods to ensure the safety of their customer’s money and transactions.
Deposits and withdraws can be made in banks and through ATM including:
- First Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Union Bank
- Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Eco Bank
- Access Bank
- Fidelity Bank
The minimum amount you can withdraw at once is ₦1,000 and whilst the maximum is ₦500,000. No commission will be charged. Take note that at least two names you registered on Naira Bet must correlate with the names on your bank account for a successful payout.
Payouts are easy to process, thanks to the partner banks of Naira Bet.
- To accomplish your payout process, log in to your account at www.nairabet.com.
- Click on My Account then select Withdraw.
- Once your bank account has been verified, you can now proceed to fill in the amount you desire to withdraw by clicking “Withdraw funds.”
- Click Make withdrawal to complete your transaction. Payouts at Naira Bet only take a maximum of 1 working day for your payout to process.
Pay at ATM
Paying at ATMs is the quickest way to credit your transactions on your account if you can’t wait a little bit longer. But things can’t come as easy. You will need several numbers and codes to remember. Here’s how:
- Find an ATM near you
- Choose an option for Quickteller or Pay Bills
- Choose ‘Others’ and enter one of the codes
N1,000 – 55601
N2,000 – 55602
N3,000 – 55603
N4,000 – 55604
N5,000 – 55605
N,5000 and above – 55606
- Enter your customer ID number that can be found on your account
- You will receive a confirmation message and it will be automatically credited
Security, Licenses, and Responsible Gaming
Naira Bet Retail operations are regulated by the Lagos State Lotteries Board with the company name: Get Altitude Nigeria LTD. All other aspects, including Casino, is operated by Over The Top Entertainment LTD. These can be found at the very bottom of the website. Moreover, they included Gambling Therapy and GamCare websites to help control your excessive gambling addiction.
Upon visiting this sportsbook website, players are asked to input their permanent address in Nigeria, therefore, bookmakers outside Nigeria, unfortunately, can’t book a bet on Naira Bet.
NairaBet overall has an above average performance, no doubt that it is one of the most sought-after sportsbook websites out there. You can clearly see and observe that they have studied the aspects of other well-established betting websites and adapted those to their very own. This is a good website for amateur bookmakers out there who seek to learn to become serious sports investors. Although there are more to improve, this is a recommended betting website, especially for Nigeria residents.