Nigeria is one of the leading markets when it comes to gambling. Although sports betting has always been the most preferred gambling activity among Nigerian players, online casino gaming is also popular in this country.
Here are some quick facts on Nigeria online casinos
- Nigeria has complicated laws and regulations when it comes to online gambling.
- Online casino operations are illegal in this country but participating in this gambling activity is not exactly prohibited by law.
- Nigerian casino players use off-shore based casinos to play all kinds of online casino games.
Deposit Transactions at Nigeria Online Casinos
- No online casinos within the country so Nigerian casino players resort to signing up at offshore-based online casinos.
- Deposit transactions can be difficult because of the limited payment options and their currency- which is usually not accepted at online casinos.
Although there are several online casinos that allow Nigerian players to do transactions using Nigerian Nairas, the following currencies are usually used:
- US Dollars
- Australian Dollars
- Great British Pounds
Paycom as Payment Method
- Widely-used payment method in Nigeria
- Preferred payment option of Nigerians since it’s very easy to use and accessible
- Offers instant processing of deposit transactions even through mobile
- Downloadable app from the Google Play Store or the iOS App Store
- Does not charge fees for deposit transactions
How to Create a Paycom Account
- Go to mypaycompido.com.
- Select the ‘Register for PIDO’ option.
- You’ll be asked to provide the following details: full name, mobile number, email address, password, a four-digit PIN, and a security question with the answer.
- You’ll receive an authentication code in your email account and after providing the code, your Paycom account will be created.
Your Paycom account can be used for the following purposes:
- Cashout or withdrawal transactions from your Paycom account
- Pay your bills like cable, internet and other monthly bills
- Check your balance
- Provide a mini statement of account
- Airtime top up on all networks
How to Fund Your Paycom Account
- Search for the nearest Nigerian bank that is associated with Paycom and make a deposit at your chosen bank branch.
- Go to the nearest agent outlet and load your Paycom account there.
How to Deposit Cash Using Paycom
Make sure that you have the following:
- A Paycom account
- Sufficient funds in your Paycom account
- A computer or smartphone with internet access
- Your player ID (if applicable)
Once you have verified that you currently have the above-mentioned requirements, you can then proceed to make a deposit using Paycom.
You just have to follow these steps:
- Log in to MyPay using your phone number and password.
- Choose the ‘Send Money’ option from the homepage’s menu.
- From the menu, choose the online casino that you’re using.
- You’ll be asked to provide your unique player ID and the amount that you want to deposit.
- You’ll get a chance to double check the details that you’ve entered. If everything’s correct, you just have to click ‘Confirm’ to proceed with the transaction.
- You’ll be asked to provide your Pin and then click the ‘Send Money’ button.
- If the transaction’s successfully processed, you’ll receive an online receipt.
- The newly-transferred funds will automatically be reflected in your online casino account’s balance.
Online Casinos Accepting Nigerian Players
Here’s a short list of online casinos which are currently accepting casino players from Nigeria:
- Slots Heaven Casino
- Yebo Casino
- All Slots Casino
- Spartan Slots Casino
- 7 Reels Casino
- Slotocash Casino
- Black Diamond Casino
- Casino Extreme
- Box24 Casino
- Superior Casino
- Casino Cruise
- Royal Vegas Casino
- Caribic Casino
- Spin Palace Casino
- Casino Midas
- Zodiac Casino
- Casino Tropez
- 21Dukes Casino
- LeoVegas Casino
- Crazy Winners Casino
- Rizk Casino
- Mucho Vegas Casino
- Thrills Casino
- Mongoose Casino
Other Payment Options Available at Nigeria Online Casinos
Paycom might be a widely-used payment method, but there are other options for players who are unable to use Paycom. These are some of the payment options available for Nigerian players:
- Direct bank transfer
- VISA credit and debit cards
- Mastercard credit and debit cards