Betway has added another method for punters to cash out their winnings, this time via Betway ABSA cashsend. This is excellent news for punters who lack access to a bank account but wish to cash out their winnings.
If you’re interested in learning more about Betway and the features they offer, read our Betway Review. Anyway, here’s how the new service works and how you can utilize it in the future. Recently we also talked about Betway FNB wallet Withdrawal. So make sure to have a look at it too.
Betway Absa Cash send
Absa Cash Send is another convenient method of transferring funds from your Betway account. To initiate a withdrawal, simply follow these simple steps:
- Select My Account.
- Choose Withdraw Funds.
- Select Absa CashSend.
- Enter the desired withdrawal amount.
- Select Withdraw Now.
- Verify your information and select Acknowledge Withdrawal
- Betway has credited your account with your ABSA CashSend withdrawal. Within 24 hours, Betway will SMS you a ten-digit pin and access code to enter at any ATM to withdraw.
After receiving your unique ten-digit pin number from Absa, visit an Absa ATM and enter your ten-digit pin followed by the access code to withdraw your funds.
Withdrawals are completely free, and you do not need an Absa bank account to use this service.
If you’re interested in learning more about Betway, visit our Betway review. If you intend to use or currently use cashsend, please share your experience in the comments section below!
What is Absa cashsend?
- You can send money to anyone in the country, regardless of whether they have a bank account.
- Money becomes immediately available.
- Confidence in knowing that the intended recipient has been issued a unique six-digit access code and a ten-digit reference number to verify the transaction.
- If you have received a ten-digit code but not a pin, please inform us in the comments section.
- After submitting your withdrawal request, you will receive an SMS confirmation.
Betway Absa Cashsend withdraw time
- Verify the accuracy of your telephone number.
- Allow up to 72 hours for the processing of your withdrawal.
- Allow ABSA to send you your unique ten-digit pin.
- When you receive your 10-digit ABSA pin, proceed to the nearest ABSA ATM.
- At the ATM, enter the ten-digit ABSA pin and the “access” code that will be sent via SMS.
*Note: If your registered telephone number differs from your current one, please contact Betway’s customer service team.
How to Collect Absa Cashsend
- Select ‘CashSend’ followed by ‘CashSend Withdrawal’ at an Absa ATM that offers the CashSend service.
- Enter the ten-digit reference number sent to your mobile phone.
- Enter the six-digit authorization code.
- Once the transaction has been verified, you will receive the funds.
- Only the entire balance may be withdrawn.
Betway ABSA Cashsend Help
If you have requested a withdrawal from Betway and the ten-digit pin does not work, you must contact Betway customer service. They’ll issue you a new withdrawal and send you a new pin with a working code once you’ve investigated the issue. Leave a comment below if you are experiencing any issues with your Betway ABSA cashsend vouchers or withdrawals; please do not include the pin or unique number sent to you.
Common Betway withdraw problems
If you have a withdrawal issue similar to the ones listed below, you must contact Betway support. All pertinent contacts are included below.
- Betway sent the access code but did not include the ten-digit pin.
- Betway provided a ten-digit pin number but no access code.
- If you have received a ten-digit pin but have not yet received an access code, you must wait 2-3 hours for the access code. If you are unable to access your account, please contact Betway support.