Gbets is an innovative online bookmaker with market-leading features and attractive welcome bonuses that aims to change the betting industry in South Africa. They have unquestionably developed their website to meet the needs of local customers. I’ve used a number of internet bookies, but Gbet’s attention to detail is superior to that of other sportsbooks. The EditMyBet feature will delight punters because we’ve all wanted to amend a selection on our bet slip at some point, and now it’s available with Gbets. These are just a few of the fascinating facts about Gbets. Continue reading this Gbets review, and you will be as thrilled as I am.
Gbets Full Review
My first visit to the Gbets website was a little intimidating because there are so many options offered to the gambler. I was quite amazed by the coverage of all sports after I found the sports tab. From sports betting to Bet Games and all of the renowned casino games, there is something for everyone. Football, rugby, and cricket are the sports on which I enjoy betting. Gbets’ football coverage is unrivaled, with all of the major leagues from around the world covered. Their rugby coverage is also excellent, with significant coverage of the local Currie Cup as well as the British and Irish Lions tour to South Africa. All major cricket leagues have international coverage, such as the IPL and the Pakistan Super League.
I purposefully avoided discussing football betting markets because they deserve recognition. Each match has the most betting markets accessible, giving you a wide range of wagering alternatives. Under the More menu, you’ll find a section where you can find all of the different sports bettings, and then you’ll be introduced to a world of other sports.
Gbets’ main draw is their welcome bonuses, and while their R1000 first deposit bonus isn’t the best on the market, it is one of the easiest to claim. The R25 free bonus just for signing up is a great feature for new players. Their football odds are market-based, while their rugby odds are superb, with the choice of different handicap betting odds.
Gbets Banking Options
Deposits at Gbets
I utilized the EFT method to put funds into my Gbets account, and it wasn’t all easy sailing because I had to call the call center to confirm payment. This was a time-consuming and exhausting process. I recommend using the voucher system because the monies are immediately credited to your account.
Withdrawals at Gbets
Gbets is a market leader in this area as well. As a gambler, I prefer to have my wins paid out as quickly as possible, and Gbets can do that in as little as 30 minutes using Standard Bank Instant Money. This feature is fantastic since you must obtain your voucher pin within 30 minutes, or you will be charged R25. I received my money 24 minutes after making my withdrawal. These payout times are unmatched by any other online bookie. However, they only provide a few withdrawal options, including EFT, E-Wallet, and Instant Money. Before you make your first withdrawal, you must get your FICA documentation (ID and Proof of Residence) confirmed.
Gbets Customer Support
The most disappointing component of my entire Gbets experience was this. I tried their live chat Bot first but got no answer. I then called them and had to wait a long time for a response. The representative was unhelpful and directed me to the WhatsApp number. This is where I had my problem solved thus, I recommend using this method of contact. Unlike many other bookies, the customer support department is only open from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m..
Gbets Mobile Options
I’ve discovered that the mobile version of many online bookies does not provide the same experience as the desktop version. Gbets has no such concerns, and the mobile app is fantastic because it is very fast and simple to use for any punter. They’ve made the App simple enough that you don’t need to be tech-savvy to use it. You can switch to the data-free mode when using the App, but Live Games and Live Betting are not available. The App was easy to download and use, and it works on both Android and iPhones.
Gbets Welcome Package
Gbets has a wonderful welcome bonus offer. minute. Gbets also gives an R1000 initial deposit match bonus. I think these are fantastic, and you may start wagering right now with these bonuses.
Gbets Welcome Bonus
How to claim your Gbets Welcome Bonus deposit match bonus?
- Claim the Bonus Gift Box, which may be found in the site’s header section.
- After that, you’ll be taken to a deposit page.
- Make a minimum deposit of R20 to qualify for a 100% match bonus up to R1000.
Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
Some T&Cs apply, as with any Welcome Bonuses, but compared to other sites, I don’t think they’re too tough to read before you get your bonus. Please read the terms and conditions before deciding whether or not to claim your bonus.
- R20 is the minimum deposit.
- The incentive is only valid for 30 days after it is claimed.
- The bonus is subject to a three-fold wagering requirement (times).
- The bonus must be wagered at least 0.50 (5/10) odds.
- The bonus cannot be used on Lotto/Lucky Numbers, System/Multiple Bets, or System/Multiple Bets.
If the bonus requirements are met, Gbets will transfer a maximum of the bonus amount to your real money wallet (withdrawable funds). The remaining winnings will be forfeited and will be deducted from your account.
Other bonuses for new users at Gbets
They deposit R25 into your account simply for completing the registration process, which takes less than a minute.
Gbets Best Sports Features
Gbets has some extremely cool and unique features, such as the split-screen function for live sports, which allows you to follow your team in other leagues at the same time.
Bet Slip Visibility
Gbets recognizes the value of its customers, as evidenced by the fact that all of the major football leagues are conveniently located on the right side of the screen.
Results and Statistics Page
The results and statistics page is also incredibly useful because it allows you to track your team’s previous results and provides important insight into their current form.
Gbets Sports Coverage
As previously said, Gbets’ coverage of all sports is fantastic, and it is the market leader among South African bookmakers. They cover all sports, from the most popular to the most obscure, such as Air hockey. Political betting is also available to gamblers. I’m going to look at the most popular sports at Gbets and see how well they cover them.
- Football – Without a doubt, football is the sport with the most fans and followers in the United States. Gbets has gone to great efforts to meet the needs of punters by covering all major leagues, from the English Premier League to the rest of Europe, Asia, and the Americas. Their coverage of African football leagues is one of the most thorough I’ve ever seen. Our local PSL has the finest coverage, and I enjoy that they publish the odds far ahead of time for early bird bettors.
- Rugby– I’ve seen other bookies overlook rugby, but I’m happy to report that Gbets has given rugby a lot of attention. After all, we are the home of the Springboks, the World Champions. From the PRO14 to the Currie Cup, Gbets has extensive local and international rugby markets. Gbets is already offering betting odds for the British and Irish Lions series, and as this only happens once every 12 years, let’s get your bets in now. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that Gbets sponsors the rugby coverage on television.
- Cricket- Cricket-Gbets fully cover T20 leagues like the IPL and the Big Bash League. Test cricket is not always properly covered by Gbets, but they have done an excellent job of covering international test series.
- Basketball—From the enormously successful NBA to lesser-known European leagues like France, Italy, and Germany, there is comprehensive coverage of international basketball.
- Lucky Numbers- South Africans have taken to Betgames like fish to water, and it has quickly become one of the most popular betting options for punters. Gbets features all popular games, from Lucky Numbers to Dice, a local township game.
- Live Games– This is powered by Evolution Gaming and provides access to all of the casino’s games from the comfort of your own home. All of the major games, like Roulette, Blackjack, and Poker, are accessible and a variety of additional games. Gbets have revolutionized the way people bet currently.
Gbets Betting Markets & Types of Bets Available
Gbets offers a wide range of betting markets, and like many punters, I am always looking for the best possible odds. Gbets odds are competitive with most of their competitors, but their rugby chances are among the best. Their football odds aren’t the finest, but they’re closely tied to the market.
Betting on football
- Football is well-represented, with leagues from Europe to South America and Asia covered.
- I liked how there are so many betting alternatives for African and local football in particular.
Football is well-covered, and Gbets appears to cover all market kinds, from the number of corners in a game to who will score the last goal. It’s also encouraging to see how many handicap markets are available in sports like basketball and rugby. Most bookmakers only offer one handicap, which isn’t ideal, but Gbets provides the player with a variety of possibilities.
Bets on the Accumulator
- They provide a fantastic last leg out the offer, which means that if your multiple bet loses in the final leg, Gbets will reimburse your entire stake.
- The higher the refund, the more alternatives there are. If you have more than 30 options, you’re on your own, and your initial bet could be refunded in full.
Gbets provide a strong incentive for punters to place accumulator bets. You get a Wager Boost on accumulator bets, and the more teams you select in your bet, the higher the boost.
The Gbets mobile app is fantastic, and the site runs at the same speed as the desktop version. Other bookies’ mobile betting apps have been sluggish in my experience. However, Gbets has exceeded all competitors with their mobile app. For Android devices, Gbets has a mobile app.
- The mobile app can be downloaded directly from the Gbets website. A button with a download link can be found at the bottom of the website.
- After downloading, follow the installation instructions to complete the process, and the mobile app will be ready to use.
- The website’s mobile version is suited for both Android and iOS smartphones and offers the same features as the main website.
- Unfortunately, there is no incentive or benefit for downloading the app.
Sports bonuses and promotions
I’ve already mentioned the welcome bonus, but Gbets’ freebies don’t end there, and these are just a few of their other fantastic betting offers.
- If the last leg of your bet loses, you can get up to 200 percent of your capital back.
- On your birthday, you get an R50 bonus.
- With a multi-bet bonus boost, you can get up to a 30% BONUS BOOST the more bets you place.
Gbets Banking Options
- There are a variety of deposit alternatives accessible at Gbets, including the following methods.
- I utilized the direct bank transfer method because it was the most convenient for me. However, I had a bad experience because the funds did not appear in my account right away. Although I was eventually helped and my account was charged, the process was lengthy, to say the least. I’ve started using the Voucher method because it credits my account immediately.
- I recommend using the voucher method, which requires only an R10 minimum investment. You can find out the minimum amount required for the different deposit options at Gbet.co.za.
Making a Withdrawal at Gbets
Withdrawing money from Gbets was one of the simplest things I’ve ever done. No other online bookie can match their quick payouts and ease of withdrawal. Gbets claims that you will receive your money in 30 minutes, or they will give you an R25 bonus if you pick the Instant Money option. I accepted their offer and received my money within 24 minutes. Their customer service is outstanding. Before withdrawing for the first time, you must submit your FICA documentation.
Gbets Strengths and Weaknesses
We’re all on the lookout for the perfect online bookie, and while that may never exist, we’ve discovered one in Gbets. They contain a lot of fantastic features and perks that all gamblers want, but there are a few drawbacks as well. I’ll give my honest opinion based on my personal experience.
The signup process is one of the most straightforward I’ve ever encountered, and it only takes a minute to register.
They give you a twofold bonus when you sign up. Simply by completing the signup, you will receive an R25 no deposit bonus. You can also get a first deposit match of up to R1000 as part of the welcome package. This is triggered as soon as you make your initial contribution, which must be at least R20.
The Cash-Out function is already appealing, but Gbet’s Edit A Bet feature sets them apart from the competition. You can alter your mind about a wager you’ve already placed, which is a first for me with an online bookie.
The customer support hours are from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., which is inconvenient given that betting is available 24 hours a day.
I called Gbets customer service to inquire about a deposit, and it was not a nice experience. The representative took a long time to answer the phone and then had trouble finding my deposit. I was able to settle my issue using the WhatsApp service in the end.
Gbets Customer support
Gbets customer service did not meet my expectations since the Live Chat went unanswered. I finally got through to telephone help after a long wait. However, my question was still unanswered. My issue was eventually rectified with the help of the Wattsapp service.
Gbets offers a blog and a FAQ section, both of which I find to be really useful. The page can be viewed by going to https://gblog.co.za/faq/. Email, telephone, and live chat are the additional ways to contact us.
How to Use Gbets
1. How can I sign up for a Gbets account?
Gbets’ account registration process is one of the easiest I’ve seen at any online bookie in the country. It’s only one page to fill out, and the whole thing takes less than a minute. They will need basic information such as your name, ID, and phone number. For experienced gamblers or those who are starting their first betting account, registration is straightforward. Gbets uses encrypted software to protect all personal information from prospective internet hackers.
2. Procedure for registering
- Simply complete the form below to become a member. The procedure takes less than a minute, and R25 is added to your account immediately.
- After making your investment, contact Gbets to collect your first deposit match of up to R1000. The bonus will be credited to your account right away. However, there are some terms and conditions that must be followed.
3. How do you put a wager?
You can place your first wager now that your account has been funded. The procedure is straightforward whether you are a novice or a seasoned gambler.
- You select your preferred sports by going to the Sports tab at the top of the page.
- The bet slip is displayed on the right side of the page as you make your selections.
- The more choices you make, the better the Odd Booster you’ll get.
- After you’ve made your choices, all you have to do now is enter your stake amount.
- After you’ve entered your stake, click Place Bet. That’s all there is to it.
With Gbets, the positives far outnumber the negatives. Customer service via WhatsApp was outstanding, so if you need to contact Gbets, I recommend using this method rather than calling them on the phone. The welcome bonuses were quickly credited to my account and made available for use. This is fantastic because some bookies take a long time to load the bonus.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you will not need a Gbets promo code to access the bonus at this time.
To receive as little bonus as possible, you will need to deposit a minimum of R20.
There does not appear to be any limitation on the payment method you decide to use when depositing to claim the bonus.
You will be able to withdraw your winnings from the bonus once you have completed your wagering requirements within the allotted time frame of 30 days.
When betting on sports, you must place your bets in odds of at least 0.5 or more.
PremierBet ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
RedStar ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
M-Bet ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
mybet ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
YesPlay ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
Singapore Pools ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
Smarkets ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
Fortuna ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
redbet ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
SunBet ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
World Sports Betting ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
Unibet ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
Betsafe ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
Soccabet ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
Boylesports ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
Betway ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
Royal Panda NZ Review 2022 | Free Bonus & Login
Allbet ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
Parimatch ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
Ladbrokes ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
GuineeGames ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
BlackBet ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
SportPesa ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
Pinnacle ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
Topbet Online Betting South Africa Review
BetKing ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
Paddy Power ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
SportyBet ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
GG Gaming ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
SuperSport ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
CasinoWinner ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
PMU ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
Mozzart ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
Fortebet ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
MSL ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
TonyBet ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
Tipbet ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
Casumo ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
Tote ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
Betzest ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
Toto ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
Bet.co.za ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
William Hill ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
BetClic ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
Marshalls World of Sport ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
BetXchange ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
Spin Sports ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
PlayaBets ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
Gbets ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login
Placard ZA Review 2023 | Free Bonus & Login