Do you want to know how to utilize 22Bet in Nigeria? Greetings and welcome to our 22Bet tutorial! In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to use 22Bet’s numerous betting functions. We’ll show you how to sign up with 22Bet, fund your account, use the 22Bet Bonus, and so much more!
Why use 22Bet?
22Bet is famous for its fantastic football betting alternatives. As a result, the site is a popular choice among Nigerian bettors. In this country, we enjoy our football betting, and 22Bet is the best football betting site in Nigeria.
Football isn’t the only sport available on 22Bet. Over 30 sports, including tennis, basketball, hockey, and handball, are available for wagering.
Here are some more reasons why 22Bet stands out among Nigerian betting sites:
- Accepts Naira
- Easy deposits
- Excellent for live betting
- Great mobile app
- Nice welcome bonus for new customers
How to use 22Bet in Nigeria
So, let’s get down to the meat of this post.
As a new user, you may find 22Bet to be a little too crowded, but after reading our tutorial on how to use 22Bet in Nigeria, you will be fully prepared to begin putting bets on the site.
We’ll dissect this bookie down to its smallest details and walk you through how to utilize 22Bet in Nigeria.
How To Register On 22Bet
One of the simplest aspects of the 22Bet trip is opening a 22Bet account in Nigeria. It takes less than a minute to register with 22Bet.
For Nigerian gamers, there are two 22bet registration options:
- Phone Registration
- Full Registration
To open a new 22Bet account by phone registration, you simply need to supply your phone number. You can use this sign-up approach if you are in a rush or need to place a short wager.
You will be able to make deposits and bets on the site after registering in this manner. You will not, however, have full access to all of 22Bet’s services.
You won’t be able to claim your welcome bonus or withdraw money from the site, for example.
As a result, we recommend that you select the “Full Registration” option to gain full access to 22Bet.
HOW TO REGISTER ON 22BET WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER
Follow these steps to register with 22Bet using your phone number:
- To join 22Bet, simply click the “Register on 22Bet” button below
- At the top of the 22Bet main page, click “Registration.
- As your registration method, select “Phone Number.”
- Click “Send SMS” after entering your phone number.
- Enter the code delivered to your phone as a confirmation.
- At the bottom of your registration form, click “Register.”
- You’ve created a new 22Bet account. 22Bet will send you an email confirming your registration.
- Your phone number will receive an SMS containing your login information.
Log in with these credentials and start taking advantage of 22Bet’s fantastic features.
The quickest way to register for a 22Bet account is to use your phone number. However, you will only be able to do basic services such as making deposits and placing bets.
To use all of 22Bet’s features, go to the “My Accounts” area of your preferences and provide additional information such as your complete name and email address.
Better still, you can select “Full Registration” while registering.
HOW TO JOIN 22BET USING FULL REGISTRATION
- To join 22Bet, simply click the “Join 22Bet” button below.
- At the top of the 22Bet main page, click “Registration.”
- Choose “Full Registration” as your chosen way of registration.
- Fill up your email address, full name, and password preference.
- Register by clicking the Register button.
You now have access to your 22Bet account and may do whatever you want on the site.
HOW TO FUND 22BET ACCOUNT
What’s next now that you’ve got your new account?
The next step in utilizing 22Bet in Nigeria is to fund your new account with funds.
To place bets on the site, you must have funds in your 22Bet account. If you don’t have money in your account, it’s practically useless.
22Bet Nigeria accepts the following deposit methods:
- Bank Cards (Flutterwave, Paystack, Visa QR)
- Internet Banking (ALAT by Wema, GTB, Sterling, UBA)
- USSD (GTB *737#, Sterling Bank *822#, Zenith Bank *966#)
HOW TO FUND 22BET ACCOUNT USING BANK CARDS
Bank cards, often known as ATM cards, are the most convenient way to deposit money into Nigerian betting sites.
22Bet uses intermediate payment methods like Flutterwave and Paystack to accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, and Verve.
If you want to finance your 22Bet account with a bank card, follow these steps:
- Go to your 22Bet account and log in.
- Select “Deposit” from the drop-down menu.
- As your desired payment option, select “Cards Deposits Flutterwave” or “Cards Deposits Paystack.”
- Enter the amount of your deposit (the minimum deposit for bank card payments is N250).
- Please provide your email address. (If you chose Flutterwave for your deposits, you may also be requested to submit your full names.)
- “Confirm” should be selected. The Flutterwave or Paystack payment interfaces will be redirected to you (depending on the funding option you selected)
- Fill in your credit card information (Card Number, Card Expiry Date, and CVV)
- Verify your payment.
Your 22Bet account will be promptly credited.
HOW TO FUND YOUR 22BET ACCOUNT USING GTB *737#
USSD is another incredibly convenient way to finance your 22Bet account. Customers with bank accounts with Guarantee Trust Bank, Sterling Bank, or Access Bank can use this payment option.
All of the banks use a similar deposit method. Here’s how to fund your 22Bet account using GTBank’s *737# USSD code as an example:
- Go to your 22Bet account and sign in.
- Select “Deposit” from the drop-down menu.
- Choose GTB *737# as your preferred method of payment.
- Fill in your deposit amount (a minimum of N250 is required) and email address.
- “Confirm” should be selected.
- Choose Guarantee Trust Bank as your bank. The transaction’s USSD code will appear on your screen.
- To complete the transaction, dial this code on your phone.
Your account will be automatically credited.
WHERE DO I GET MY 22BET BONUS?
New customers at 22Bet can select between a sports bonus and a casino bonus. The majority of us in Nigeria favor the sports bonus since we prefer sports betting to casino games.
If you desire a casino bonus, you can choose it when you register with 22Bet. You will receive a 100% welcome bonus of up to N130,000 in total. This bonus, however, can only be utilized for casino games.
If you choose the sports bonus, you will receive a 100% match bonus on your first deposit.
To put it another way, your initial deposit will be twice.
So, if you register an account and deposit N10,000, you will be eligible for an N10,000 incentive.
In Nigeria, the largest welcome bonus available from 22Bet is N50,000.
How to Get a Bonus at 22Bet
To claim your prize, simply click the claim button below.
- Sign up for a 22Bet account.
- In “My Accounts,” fill in all of the needed fields. This option can be found in the “Settings” menu.
- Make an N400 deposit as a beginning step.
- After you make a deposit, the bonus will be promptly paid to your account.
WHERE DO I GET THE 22BET BONUS?
To use the 22Bet Bonus, you must comply with the bonus’s terms and conditions, as well as the bonus’s wagering requirements.
If you do not meet these requirements, you will be unable to withdraw your bonus.
Let’s take a look at the 22Bet bonus’s important terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions of the 22Bet Bonus
- Each customer is only eligible for one 100% first deposit bonus.
- To qualify for the bonus, you must make a deposit of at least 400 NGN.
- For sports betting, the maximum bonus sum is 50000 NGN.
- After the first deposit, the bonus will be automatically credited to the customer’s account.
- Only once the bonus has been redeemed will cash be available for withdrawal from the client account (wagered).
- In accumulator bets, the wagering requirement is 5x the bonus amount if the bonus is credited to the bonus account for sports betting.
- At least three picks are required for each accumulator bet.
- Each accumulator must contain at least three picks with odds of 1.40 or higher.
- For cryptocurrency accounts, all bonuses are disabled.
- If the bonus is not wagered within 7 days, it will be forfeited.
After you’ve met these requirements, you’re free to use your bonus as you like. You have the option of withdrawing the bonus to your bank account or leaving it in your betting account to gamble with.
HOW TO BET ON 22BET
You’re ready to place bets on 22Bet now that you have money in your account and a welcome bonus.
The betting markets at 22Bet are extremely diverse. There are over 1000 events in the sportsbook every day, as well as several betting choices.
How to place a bet on 22Bet
- Go to your 22Bet account and log in. If you don’t already have one, create one by clicking the “Bet on 22Bet” button below.
- On the main menu, go to “Sports.”
- Choose the sport on which you want to wager (eg. Football)
- Go to the sporting event you want to wager on.
- Choose the odds that best match your forecasts.
- Your betslip will be loaded with your selections. Your betslip will be on the right-hand side of your screen if you’re using a computer. Your slip will be at the bottom of the screen if you are using a mobile device.
- Put down your bet.
- Make sure your wagers are correct.
HOW TO CASH OUT ON 22BET
Betslip sale is a payout function offered by 22Bet. If you don’t want to wait for your wager to be settled, you can sell the betslip back to the company in part or in full and receive money right away.
The amount you receive is determined by how near or far you came to winning your wager.
The “My Accounts – Bet History” or “My Bets” tabs on the betslip provide access to the Betslip selling option.
22Bet cannot guarantee that every wager placed on the website will be fulfilled.
HOW TO USE 22BET MOBILE APP
Do you want to be able to use 22Bet at any time and from any location? Then you need to download the 22Bet application. The 22Bet mobile app is extremely user-friendly. On the 22Bet app, you may register, deposit, bet, live bet, cash out, live stream, withdraw, and many other things.
Both iOS and Android smartphones are supported by the app.
The 22Bet app can be downloaded via the AppStore for iOS devices, while Android users can only get it from the 22Bet website.
This is due to the fact that betting apps are not available on Google’s Playstore.
How can I get the 22Bet app on my Android phone?
- From the 22Bet website, select “Download the app.”
- To download the app, tap “OK.”
- You’ll notice a message with an “Open” button as the program begins to download. It should be tapped.
- Allow app installation from unknown sources by going to “Settings” via the pop-up window that displays.
- Toggle the “Allow for this source” slider to the on position to enable this.
- Tap “Back” once you’ve switched the slider.
- In the pop-up box, tap “Install.”
- The installation of the app will begin.
- After you’ve installed the program, you’ll get a notice with an “Open” button. It should be tapped.
The app is now available for usage!
HOW TO WITHDRAW MONEY FROM 22BET
Bank transfer is the most common way of withdrawal at 22Bet.
Access Bank, Diamond Bank, Polaris Bank, and others are among the Nigerian banks where you can withdraw money.
Click the withdraw option, choose your bank, input your bank details, and the amount you wish to withdraw from 22Bet.
To begin the withdrawal procedure, confirm your transaction. It takes roughly 15 minutes to complete the processing.
On 22Bet, the minimum withdrawal is N550. On 22Bet Nigeria, there are no additional processing or service fees for any withdrawal method.
HOW TO CONTACT 22BET CUSTOMER CARE
Customer service is one area where we believe 22Bet should improve.
You can only get in touch with them using the following methods:
- Online consultant
- Online contact form
They now lack other common communication channels such as the telephone and WhatsApp.
If you’re using a PC, tap the “Ask a Question” button in the bottom right corner of your screen to contact a 22Bet online expert.
Follow these steps to contact an online consultant if you’re using the mobile app or mobile site:
- To access the main menu, click the three horizontal bars at the top of the page.
- Select “Support” from the dropdown menu.
- Choose “Consultant” from the drop-down menu.
You will have the opportunity to speak with a 22Bet online consultant.
Begin betting with 22Bet in Nigeria
Now that you know how to use 22Bet in Nigeria, sign up for an account and begin exploring their incredible market alternatives.
Remember to claim your 100% welcome bonus before you start making bets.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ABOUT 22BET NIGERIA
The United Kingdom regulates 22Bet Nigeria. Curacao eGaming and the Gambling Commission. It also protects the information of its customers using 256-bit SSL encryption.
Yes. If you join 22Bet Nigeria and make your first deposit, you will receive a 100% bonus of up to 50,000 Naira.
You can make a deposit of as little as USD 5.
Yes. 22Bet Nigeria is a mobile gaming site with apps for Windows, Android, and Apple devices. You can also access 22Bet Nigeria's website through your mobile browser.
Yes. Live matches can be streamed and gambled on.
Do you realize that 22Bet has been around for almost a decade? That is why we are conducting a thorough 22Bet review and analysis today.
The following terms and conditions apply.
Open a 22Bet account today and wager on a wide choice of markets with the world's most popular online sports betting company.